Why Earn a Business Data Analytics Degree from PBA?
Assert yourself as a leader in the rapidly expanding field of business data analytics. This 3+2 accelerated master’s program equips you to launch your professional career with expansive global business knowledge and experience using models, techniques, and software tools in descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics. Here, you’ll embrace the future with competitive skills in data querying, mining, visualization, regression, time series forecasting, optimization, and simulation. And, with the Rinker School of Business on your résumé, you’ll stand out to potential employers as a sharp thinker and tenacious problem-solver.
- Christ-Centered Learning: Tackle everyday and long-term business challenges with the confidence of a leader informed by biblical principles in all you do.
- Connected Campus: Engage with businesses here in the heart of Palm Beach County’s financial and wealth management district through networking and internship opportunities.
- Titus Center for Franchising: Learn alongside fellow leaders in the nation’s only dedicated center for business franchising. Learn more about this opportunity.
- Study Abroad: Take your learning to the next level with business experience in places like Dubai, China, Austria, Vietnam, and Egypt. Explore the Rinker School of Business’s study abroad opportunities.
What You’ll Learn
The combined undergraduate and graduate coursework in business data analytics equips you to:
- Produce formalized assessments of corporate performance analyses
- Make objective decisions through a structured framework approach
- Apply critical thinking and team-building skills in a variety of business environments
- Select and implement quantitative approaches to support management problem solving and decision making
- Articulate your Christian worldview within business, ethical, and leadership dilemmas
Chart Your Path. Launch Your Future.
Harness the future in PBA’s five-year B.S.-to-M.S. in Business Data Analytics program. The 3+2 format positions you for success in a burgeoning field with high standards for new entrants, equipping you with vital knowledge and collaborative skills informed by our mission to equip students to serve God boldly.
Earn a B.S. & M.S. in Business Data Analytics Online
Uphold your personal and professional commitments while advancing your career through the flexible online degree opportunities at PBA. You’ll benefit from the convenience of dynamic online learning environments while remaining connected with engaged peers and thriving under the guidance of esteemed experts in the field of business data analytics.
Ground your expertise in broad business fundamentals with courses in finance, accounting, management, marketing, economics, and leadership.
Rise above the competition in the high-demand data analytics industry with comprehensive courses in programming, databases, visualizations and simulations, project management, data mining, finite mathematics, and more.
Put your learning to the test while you complete your B.S.-to-M.S. in data analytics. Our career development resources can help you secure competitive internships and gain invaluable practical experience before graduation.
Get ahead of the game with PBA’s five-year bachelor’s-to-master’s degree programs.
Business data analytics is a rapidly expanding field, with some career paths projected to grow by more than 20% over the next decade (Bureau of Labor Statistics). It’s lucrative, too: with a master’s in data analytics, you can earn salaries averaging $77,000–109,000 per year. The B.S.-to-M.S. in Business Data Analytics at PBA prepares you for careers like:
- Business data analyst
- Business intelligence analyst
- Market research analyst
- Operations research analyst
- Quantitative analyst